There is a Mental Game that People with Cancer have to get right. Long article, but it’s the path to well being.
It may or may not be easy to recover from cancer, but that depends on your Beliefs, Expectations, and Desires. (I fully believe and support the work of Abraham-Hicks and offer this information based on using those teachings. You can use the search box on their site to research more of these ideas on your own.)
Wouldn’t you think that the path of least resistance would be the path to wellness if a person would like to heal and get better from having cancer or a long term or chronic illness? (Rather than the live terribly ill and take all these meds, which might kill you or give you all these symptoms and side effects you don’t want?)
What if the path was easy? Would you take it, or would you think someone is trying to get over on you? What if the path was natural, easy, and even made good feelings soar?
What if the path was solely and completely led by you and you alone?
What if the path means that you put everyone else’s opinions aside and begin to gather your information—from your feelings? I’ll tell you about HOW to do using the Law of Attraction, right after you check this out yourself:
First, read the CDC’s published information about how many people recover from cancer, especially after receiving chemo and radiation. Some cancers appear to have high rates of cure, and others not. Some cancers supposedly require chemo in all cases. I recently emailed them to get information on how many people are cured after 5 or 10 years after diagnosis and undergoing chemo. They haven’t gotten back to me, and I wonder why? but there is one page on their site that looks at really old stats here, and depending on the diagnosis, it isn’t too good. So, why would anyone put themselves through a terrible procedure that only gives a small percentage of a cure, when the route that would clear your mind of the initial problem that began the illness to begin with, would be so much easier, better feeling, and definitely more fun?
It’s totally up to you to decide what is right for you, as there are choices, and even if you think finances and lifestyle you adopt will matter, the decision you make will either free you, or torture and trap you.
Then, I beg you to look at the many ways you can heal without sacrificing anything, in fact, you may even say that you gained something in the end. (When I personally had a need to find good cancer information, I found alternative cancer protocols at CancerTutor.com, some of which were “dirt cheap”. Webster Kehr will also work with you to find you a program that works–for FREE. I also found lots of info on natural and super foods on other sites as well when I was open to finding solutions, rather than being stuck in having a “problem”.)
Here is some of what you need to know (based on my personal experience with health and healing; I am not a physican, and anything you do for yourself is up to you).
I’ll show you some limiting beliefs, and then we’ll talk about changing them into more truthful statements that you can easily believe:
What are your BELIEFS about cancer and sickness?
- It’s common and natural that many people have it. (Sickness is normal).
- That won’t happen to me. (Fear)
- I would need chemo.
- I’m going to have a long, hard time getting better.
- I’m probably going to die.
- I only have a short time left.
- It’s all my fault (or someone else’s fault) for doing this to me.
(Think about your own beliefs now and MAKE SURE you explore each one.)
What are your EXPECTATIONS about cancer and sickness?
- It will take a long time.
- I don’t have the finances to get better.
- Since I can’t quit smoking, I expect things to continue badly.
- Since I don’t want to stop eating ABC food, I know I’ll have to change and I don’t think I can.
- All the doctors say I only have 6 months to live.
- My doctor isn’t supportive of my ideas.
- I’ve been told that it’s really hard to have cancer and it’s hard on the family as well.
What are your DESIRES about getting better and healing?
- I want to get well and live freely.
- I want to live my life happily.
- I want complete health.
- I want my family to be happy that I got better and we had more time.
- I want all of us to be happy.
- I want to have time to be who I am and do so many things.
- I want to feel financially secure during my healing and afterwards.
Other limiting thoughts that you need to be aware of and turn them around:
- I don’t want to be sick.
- I don’t want to live in pain.
- I don’t want to be a burden to my family.
- I’m unable to care for my family with this
Ok, you’ve graduated to understanding that limiting thoughts about ourselves and others–basically flawed judgments–are what create resistance in our bodies, and that is what actually CAUSES the illnesses, big or small to show up in our bodies.
These are the things to start doing right now to create a non-resistant state, relaxed state, joyful state of being. Of course, no one, me included, can make any promises about whether or not anything will work, but I am confident that these practices will give you a better mood then anything else.
- Find the feeling of relief as often as you can. If you feel sick, turn to realizing that you have beauty in this moment and are thankful for something (focus on that as often as you can).
- Stay in a state of appreciation as much as you can. Whether you are working or on leave or hospice, it is easy to make lists of things you love and appreciate, like nature and pets. If you can’t write it, then think it. Focus for as long as you can, for at least 68 seconds, on love and appreciation, because these are the closest feelings to Source Energy.
- Whatever you are focused on will gain momentum, so stay in the present moment. Keep bringing yourself back to it, and any good you can find in it. For instance, when your family helps you, feel their love and support, and also know that Source loves you at all times without ceasing. Source sees us only as full of life and abundance.
- A word about negative emotions: The reason you feel any negative emotions is because your Source doesn’t see you the way you are labeling things. And, literally ANY negative thought or emotion you have attributed to yourself or others or situations or your past are an illusion and distortion of the reality that you are an amazing being of light, and you were meant to live in love and joy and freedom. So, turn any negative thought around immediately by asking about what you really DO want instead. Example: “I feel so scared that I may not live through this,” becomes, “I can take my healing moment by moment. I feel okay right now. I feel better than yesterday. I am hopeful because I have made it through so many other tough situations in my life. I know I can figure this out also. Every day will get better and better, easier and easier. My healing is really about me aligning with better thoughts about everything in my life.”
- There are lots of ways to feel good in the present moment, and I highly suggest doing any of the Abraham Processes discussed in Ask and It Is Given. There is also a page about the scale of emotions that is worth looking at. I use AllBookStores.com to get the best prices on used books.
- Do not hang with negative, complaining people that focus on disease or bad news. Dealing with others’ opinions is another issue altogether, but as you just feel better each day, other people will also. It’s a gift we give others. You can also uplift others as you go through this healing process, and be the real life, natural progression that comes from wanting to heal, and letting go of your past mental programming.
- Start using subliminals, the kind that require headphones, so that you get the alpha and theta waves. This “cancer subliminal” is really all about health and wellness. Notice the words on the description in the video, they are very important affirmations. They never mention the word “cancer” at all, only “health and wellbeing.”
There is so much more, but this is a very good start. Please feel the relief you can feel right now, and practice as many good feeling thoughts as you can. Be as general as you can, because when you get specific, it feels bad when you already know you are sick. It feels way better to be healing than to be sick. And better to feel love for what you do have, rather than impatience that you don’t have what you want yet. Feel as good as you can in the NOW. This is the key to healing. Get your mental game right, right now! Believe, expect, and desire your healing now. I am rooting for you.
I do local manifesting groups in Brick NJ, so if you are local, come and join a small coaching group. Some classes are given as donations. Much love!