Anyone interested in LOA and increasing personal power is in for a treat today. I am going to give you a treat. I feel your thankfulness, and you are welcome. I want you to attain your goals, and I love being a cheerleader for all the things you want and think would be fun.
Some of the greatest teachings of Abraham-Hicks are these gems about gaining personal power, combined with some of my own experiences, which are certainly evolving as I progress through life as an Aber. I even wrote a self-love report to help you learn and test manifesting, which of course A-H has inspired within me. You can get it here for free, and it’s not available anywhere else.
- Listen to this amazing Abraham-Hicks morning appreciation video and this one on increasing personal power first.
- Realize that anything that is important is in our hearts, and the only thing that gives us strength is what we can give away to empower or inspire ourselves and others.
- Know and believe fully that you are a conscious creator of your world, that you are contributing to the greater good and expansion of the universe, that life is good and fun, that you are only good (even if you were ever told differently), that in choosing to focus on something to make yourself happy or feeling appreciation is the strongest power you have.
- Know and believe that you have the chance to create clarity by pre-paving your day. You must not stay stuck in chaotic mental chatter, getting yourself nowhere every day. You will know if this is happening because you will have the same results. You must choose to have clarity in your life to lesson the doubt and worries you have, simply by asking for clarity. Clarity helps the answers you have been asking to come to you. When answers do come, and they will, listen to your internal voice and take action. And be thankful right in that moment, bask in that moment, and more and more clarity WILL begin to come on a more regular basis.
- Leave all your ideas about exactly HOW to get where you want to go in life OUT OF THE PICTURE. If you continue to dictate to the universe or God every little detail about what you want, you will constantly be pulled out of the vortex as you realize it hasn’t manifested yet. Don’t make this manifesting mistake; instead, just continue to have focus on just feeling happy in the moment and bask and enjoy as much of your life, your blessings, your time with family and friends, your job, your home, your car, etc…so that you continue to build more good feelings in each area of your life.
- I am reading this awesome book called 365 Thank Yous: The Year A Simple Act of Gratitude Changed My Life, by John Kralik. Since I believe that one of the best ways to influence others is just by noticing who they really are and appreciating them, and since writing a thank you can be a way to reach lots of various people in your life, I believe that this is a practice that can help anyone achieve their goals, but not because of the focus on achieving something. Rather, feelings change from negative to positive as a person creates a focus on something to appreciate in others. Really, everything is a gift, and when you take the time to “note” who is gifting to you, you create an amazing circle of kindness, that will in turn just keep coming back to you tenfold.
I challenge you, to look at your desires right now, and decide that if you are not reaching those goals, that you can dedicate yourself to changing even one small thing about your thinking, and even taking some action to writing a thank you note.
I would love to hear how you chose to increase your own power at any point in your life…what did you do, and how can others replicate it so that they can also do it?