I love the 11 Forgotten Laws of the Universe, and Bob Proctor and Mary Morrissey are gifted and natural teachers. I am writing about this topic today because it is of interest to me, because it expands me every time I think about it, and because it may also do the same for you. Considering that the Law of Attraction is the most focused upon law, and according to Esther Hicks, it’s also the strongest, these other laws are unknown or not explored much. I’ve become so much happier working with each of these laws, accepting them into my being, and now doing this 11 Forgotten Laws Review so that anyone who wants this powerful manifesting information can benefit from it.
I’d like to spend a lot of time considering each, but want to give a snippet of each so that you can see how they work and which ones resonate with you.
First and foremost, the Law of Vibration governs everything, and everything is vibrating at a particular frequency or wavelength, people, even “solids” like tables and rocks, literally everything in the universe is full of this vibrating energy. Like a radio station is also emitting a signal, so are we.
1. Law of Thinking – Whatever your dominant thoughts are are what you become.
2. Law of Supply – There is an infinite supply that almost magically materializes if you ask in the proper way. The word ask actually is a combination of the words “claim” and “demand”.
3. Law of Attraction – Also considered the Law of Momentum. We were born to expect good things, and when we expect them to happen they will.
4. Law of Receiving – We should give freely, like without worrying if we’ll even have enough for ourselves. When we give from the proper “place” in our hearts, we are always able to receive more and better than we can even imagine.
5. Law of Increase – Also called the Law of Praise or Appreciation. What are you praising/complaining about? You increase whatever you are praising.
6. Law of Compensation – We get back what we put out, so if we are mean, we experience others being mean back to us. If we are loving, we will experience a lot of love back. Plus, we must BE it, before we can SEE it.
7. Law of Non Resistance – When we experience problems, we should not put such a negative vibration/emotion into it, but instead, to not resist but turn the other cheek.
8. Law of Forgiveness – We must be forgiving by forgiving ourselves and then others, and eventually people we have harmed may forgive us as well. It begins within us though.
9. Law of Sacrifice – We must give up something in order to gain something else. Make a careful choice about what you would give up in order to gain.
10. Law of Obedience – Surrendering to the Universe is a great feeling! Life was meant to be easy, and obeying your inner guide, which will only lead to your happiness, is fun.
11. Law of Success – What do you believe, that you can accomplish something, or that you can’t? What you believe is all that matters.
So, there’s the 11 Forgotten Laws explained briefly, and I must say that the price for the program is rather trivial considering what you will get out of the audios. I have spent a short amount of time removing so much negativity in my own life using each of these Universal Laws, and the impact of Bob Proctor and Mary Morrissey’s voices is astounding! This is one self help program that will clear your mental clutter! Fast! And give you the manifesting tips you actually want to feel good and manifest the life you’ve dreamed of.
They are both master teachers and I am so happy and thankful that I was able to find this program. I had already been using the Law of Attraction, but had no idea the other laws mattered that much. Upon looking into them, I decided to begin using the Law of Forgiveness, and going back into my past from childhood and into each era of my life, I cleansed all the relationships in a chronological way. I’m still doing some of the forgiveness work, but now I can see myself as more unconditionally loving because of it, and that is a very awesome feeling!
Expecting the best for you as well, and much love from Jen C.